Monday, September 1, 2008

Our Labor Day of Love ~~ 100th Post ~~

So this is what we got to do this LD Weekend!! Get out!! Seriously the best weekend!!

So click on this smilebox and view our fun~~ I have so much to post about, so stay tuned this week so much is going on and I've received a couple of fun awards I'll be passing on.

Be sure and pause the music below before you hit play.

Hope you've had a GREAT day!!


Click to play Labor Day of Love
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! He is precious! I love the Smilebox that you created. Thank you so much for sharing your Labor Day fun with us!
    Hope you're not overdoing it and finding some time to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cute!! I love the little onesie!!!
    This was very creative!! I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are precious pictures! Skylar is such a cutie. Glad your Labor Day was wonderful.

    I hope you are doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your blog on my older sister Linda (Engraved in his Palms). This is the first comment I have left on a blog, but this picture book you put together is beautiful. Your grandson is adorable and you can tell very much loved by all!

    ReplyDelete