Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Letters ~~


Dear Dak,


Tennis games started this week and you are in your element. You love it so. I'm looking forward to seeing how your season goes.


You decided on college finally. You will be attending MSU in the fall and living on campus. You are EXTREMELY excited about that and I am so happy for you. You rock my boy!!!


I am so proud of you son. I hope you ALWAYS know how much your mama loves you.......


I love you always ~~ mom


*****************************************


My Sweet Sir Cuteness,


Oh my stars are you excited!!! Papa has started your jungle gym and you can hardly stand it. You have had so much fun dropping blocks down the slide and then going down it yourself. We have had fun outings this week and today we've had quite an afternoon. I've had so much fun playing on the trampoline and the new jungle gym and then a fun walk. You are so wonderful and you are SO much stinkin' fun!! I love you so ~~


Love you to the moon ~~ gamma


****************************************


My Dear Mr. Winslow,


You, my dear, are the cat's meow =) Today we got to ride bikes together. The first time since surgery in October. It made me so happy to be riding again with you, my dear man.


You have worked so hard on Sir Cuteness's jungle gym and you have the sunburn to prove it =)


You are my hero.


I love you Sweetie ~~ Petrii

2 comments: