Monday, June 16, 2008

Let the Bible Study begin!!

Well hello all. I am as nervous and excited as a new mama about to give birth. That is the best way that I can explain it!! Tomorrow starts the LPM Summer Bible Study, and I about can't contain myself. I've just been having a conversation with God about my excitement and trepidation. I want to be in the center of His will in all that I do in life; from my role as wife and mom to the ministry He has for us, right down to the toilets I clean and the dishes I wash. All that I am needs to be right where He is. I thank Him so much for the opportunity set before me as I prepare the house, lunch, table; everything. He is God alone and my heart is full of expectation to see what He has in store.

If I know anything, I know that He loves completely. Our pastor has a saying that he says frequently ~~ "If ever He loved you, He loves you forever." I know that I am forever loved by Abba Father.

Thank you for your prayers in regards to this particular study and my serious lack of confidence to hold something like this in our home. God has so moved in my heart on this one. Generally before holding anything in our home I am a nervous, seriously cranky, hard to get along with, and bucket of tears kind of gal. But this time has been different. I have not stressed, but now the nerves are kicking in a little, because I know that God is working and I want to be in the exact center of His will ~~ exact center. I don't want to miss a single thing of what He has in store.

Above all else, I want Him to be glorified!! In all that happens in my life, this home and this study, may He get the glory for it all!!

I love you Abba Father, thank you for the extreme privilege of this opportunity. Thank you for trusting me with this. I love you so much ~~ To you my Jesus be praise, glory and honor! Amen

We will be meeting at 11:45 AM with lunch at 12:00 and then our study. I am so pumped!! Thank you again for your prayers and kind words.

In Christ Alone be all Glory, Honor and Praise!!

Love,
Dawn

2 comments:

  1. SO exciting! We know it will be wonderful!!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I want to hear more about it as you get into it. I was interested in the study, too, but I didn't know anything about it soon enough. I will be praying for you as you host this study. May God give you a special blessing for your willingness to serve Him.
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete