Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stellan needs our prayers!!!

Our God is able!!!!! This much I KNOW!!


Stellan, Jennifer's (a.k.a MckMaMa's) baby is in desperate need of our prayers right now. They are giving him a drug in his IV and we need to pray that his heart goes into NSR (normal sinus rhythm). If you follow her on Twitter you know that is heart is beating at 258 bpm. And Believers, we need to pray for this itty bitty and his family.

Father,
You are AWESOME!!! There are no words to adequately describe You!! Thank You for hearing us when we pray. Praise You Precious Jesus!!! I lift Stellan to You right now heavenly Father, and I pray that you will help this little one. Please return his heart to the proper sinus rhythm and help him to be able to stay in that rhythm. Give the doctor's wisdom and understanding.

Be with Jennifer and her husband and little ones Lord, help them to lean on You. Please give them peace in this chaos and hope in the despair. Father, Jeremiah 32:17 is coming to mind right now: "Ah, Sovereign LORD, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for You." Nothing, Father is too hard for You!!!!! You hem us in before and behind. Father how I praise You. Work Lord on behalf of this family. I give You the glory Jesus, Amen

Thank you for joining with this sweet family in prayer.

Have a Blessed evening,

5 comments:

  1. Dawn,

    I stand with you in this prayer to this loving baby and his precious family! May God continually pour forth all His healing powers and keep this angel in His arms!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn,
    I'm praying!! This is the first I have heard of Stellan having difficulties again. I've been away so I'm out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continue to stand with everyone in prayer for this precious baby boy.


    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete