Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rockin' His Senior Pics ~~ A little Preview....

Okay, yesterday was SO fun!!! Let me start by saying that this boy makes my heart sing!! He is so fun and knows what he wants, and yet was vulnerable and strong yesterday. It was an incredible combination for Senior Pics.

So Dak brought a friend with him yesterday, K. And after we took the studio shots I took a few "shots" (using the term very loosely =) of my own.

Here they are on the hood of Dak's car. Is that not sweet?!!





Denise's studio is in a beautiful part of a very little town just next door to the very little town that we live in, so it made these outdoor shots so pretty.




Yep, Sir Cuteness had to get in there.
Cute...











Ohh I love this shot!!!











Can you stand the cuteness ~~ I mean seriously ..... Yep he had me at WAAAAA-WAAAAA =)




Me and my boy before we went in.....ya know for my Senior Journal Mama's Side of Things and all.....












Okay, so Denise put a little sneak peek on her FB page sometime through the night..... WOW Denise that's dedication to your art ...... and so I thought I'd give y'all just a little sampling.....
What do you think?
Have you ever?
Look at those eyes?!!
Beautiful!!
There are many more to come.....so stay tuned....
Oh yeah and I asked Dak for a quote for my Journal and this is what I got.... "I'm getting old"
Really Dak? That's it? Okay witty boy.....your gonna have to do better than that for your "old" mama =)
Okay seriously needed that tissue when I saw his "Sneek Peak". So beautiful.
Love you ~~ Have a Blessed Day,

6 comments:

  1. GREAT picture. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move over Leann, They look really good, can't wait to see all of them. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally cracking up because the shot of Dak with K, against the tree - they look like they are in the EXACT same position & then Sir Cuteness just pops right in... like "dont forget me"

    (Man - he looks like Dick... you think?)

    WOW... look at that sample they put up!!! It makes me excited to see more!!! With a face like Dak's, how were they not going to turn out great?

    So I have to ask - are you short or is Dak tall? I love the pictures of you two together & always forget to ask! :) haha!!! you look adorable in the pic of you two together!!! Such a good momma that loves her son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is one good-lookin young man! I love your photos but I bet the professional ones turned out super awesome! I can't wait to see them! What a blessed mama you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of all of you!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete