Sunday, August 29, 2010

One more Birthday Post...

Okay, so I wanted to post one more Birthday post....
My friend Georgia took Sir Cuteness and I out to the Japanese Gardens on friday.
It was so much fun, and I wanted to post pics of this day to go along with the other funness of this years birthday.....Thanks G!!
The Japanese Gardens are so pretty....
and here is Sir Cuteness enjoying the beauty.....
okay, or just being a kid....either way =)


He loved these rock benches.....

Here we are in a little corner rest spot....
Yes me talking to Dick.....
A very natural pose for me =)

Look at this tree.....so pretty....
Sir Cuteness liked it as well.....
Again me in my natural habitat......the phone......
How did we communicate before cell phones? =)

There was a HUGE pond with lots of fish...

and frogs....
Did I mention how pretty it is out here?

And how many fish there are?....


And how much fun Sir Cuteness and I had running around.....
and sitting..... =-)

Georgia and Sir Cuteness.....

Yep so pretty..... Loved this bridge .....
Ahhhh..... pictures with a 2 year old......
priceless!!!.....
He is so stinkin' cute!!!

Yep, Fun was had by all....

Thanks G, it was fun!!!















1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What fun!!!

    I have never been to a Japanese Garden. Looks beautiful.

    I'm SO glad you've been enjoying your birthday dear friend. You are very special to the LORD and to us!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete