Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Save the Date.....

Is your life a blur? Do you wonder when things got so blurry?

Does your life feel interrupted? Could it be that God is trying to get your attention?....



If you answered yes to any of the questions above then come join us on our journey through Jonah....

When does it start Dawn? So glad you asked =) Next Tuesday is our first meeting right here....

This will be our introductory session, and you don't have to have started yet. So if you'd like to just come check us out, please pop over next Tuesday evening, 7:00 PM (CST) we'd love to have you.....

What are you studying? Another good question...... We are studying the book of Jonah and using "Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted" by Priscilla Shirer to guide us through it.....

Whose invited? Wow you guys are good =) Anyone who wishes to grow in God and to know Him better...... Anyone who wants to dig into the Word and grow...... You are invited!!!

See how excited I am?!!! I'd love to see all your beautiful faces, so if you have a blog and will be joining us, post your excited face =) and let us get to know your Bible Study lovin' side....
Then let me know through a comment or e-mail so I can come visit your excitedly beautiful face.....

Hope to see you there....ummm here.....
Love you ~~

4 comments:

  1. How cute are you!!!! I love seeing your beautiful face!!!

    Cant wait until next Tuesday!!!

    My book SHOULD be in the mail today - email said it was on the way a few days ago! cant wait to sneak a peek at what lies ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing your brilliant smile is contagious and had me smiling by the time I got to the bottom.

    Can't wait and hoping my book will be here soon.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there.
    I have already started, I didn't want to be behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to get the book this weekend (hopefully) and super excited to meet everyone next Tuesday night! :)

    ReplyDelete