Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quick Update #2.....

Well, hello there!! Still updating from my hospital bed. Today was a rough day. My Hemoglobin was really low. Normal is 12.0. Mine was 7.5, and they told me there was a possibility I'd have to have a blood transfusion. Tonight they took my Hemoglobin, and it had come up .2 dregrees, so I'm now at 7.7. I haven't heard about what the doc has decided to do yet. We'd just really appreciate your prayers.

My sweet husband has spent all day here, and has been so funny. He is my love.

So I'm hanging out and just trying to rest.

Please say a prayer for us. We SO appreciate it!!!

Have a Blessed evening,

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! Our family will be praying for you everyday and praying specifically for your healing needs and continued mental strength! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all continually praying for you! Wont stop until you are home walking circles around the block! Hang in there friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete