Monday, October 25, 2010

Sir Cuteness wants his gaga home!!!!!

This morning my dear man and I were talking on the phone and Sir Cuteness says: "I talk"
Dick: You want to talk to gaga?
SC: Yeah!!
Me: Hi SC
SC: Hi Gaga. Have owie.
Me: Yes Gaga has a BIG owe.

SC: I want you....doctors got you....take her home now!!

He is so cute. He wants his gaga home!!! How cute is our Sir Cuteness? Adorable!!

Papa is going to bring him up with him today. I'm SO excited!!!

I'm not sure I'm going home today, but I sure hope so. Doc hasn't been in yet. They just took my vitals and my temp is at 99.8 degrees, which I know is not a real high temp, but I have been running a low grade temp the last 3 days of so. And I don't know if that will have to be completely gone before I can go home.

I still have blisters and had a lot of pain this morning, but had PT and am now icing, elevating and watching "The Price is Right". WOW TPIR is just not the same without Bob Barker. anyway..... =)

Would still really appreciate your prayers. Still have those blisters, and it appears they are going to be very sore.

But you know what? God is good.....SO good!!!

Hope you all are doing well.

Have a Blessed day,

2 comments:

  1. Did they ever say what the blisters are from??? That's strange.

    I've been praying for you... I hope you get to go home soon and feel MUCH better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn. I am so sorry that I forgot about your surgery. With everything that has been happening here with my husband it just completely left my mind.
    I will keep you in my prayers always.

    ReplyDelete