Thursday, April 14, 2011

Woven.....

As I sit here this morning contemplating this new chapter God has me in, in my life right now, one word is coming to mind.....woven.

I have been studying in one particular chapter in God's Word, but it is taking me to so many different places in the Word to understand another part of Scripture. I love that!! God has so beautifully woven together His Word from Genesis to Revelation, and all of God's Word points to Christ. It is so beautiful.

There is a song that has been going through my heart and mind for several days. It is Casting Crowns "Blessed Redeemer".

As we prepare our hearts for Easter, God has laid this song on my heart and also "Glorious Day" by Casting Crowns as well. These songs are so dear to me and they are getting lots of play time on my Pod.

I think of how God has so sweetly woven my life. Through periods of pain, hardship and just straight-up disobedience, God has been there. He knows me in ways that no one else ever could, because you see, He knit me, wove me togther in my mother's womb. I have no doubt that I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and I hope you know that too.

I hope you know how much God esteems you. He loves you so. He sent His only Son to die for you. That is how much He loves you child. Bask in His love today, knowing that you are woven, knit together by Him for a specific purpose. That is what I am basking in today.

"Blessed Redeemer
Precious Redeemer
Seems now I see Him
On Calvary's tree
Wounded and bleeding
For sinner's pleading
Blind and unheeding
Dying for me....."

I love you so ~~ have a Blessed day,

1 comment:

  1. I am finally caught up on my blog reading. I've been behind all week.

    I am amazed at Dak's ability and talent! The boy is like the Energizer Bunny, too! I know you are a proud, proud momma. Enjoy this final month with a high schooler.

    ReplyDelete