Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SSMT #9 ~~ I'm a little late....

As you all know, I am busy with a certain teenagers end of High School career, culminating in graduation on Monday evening at 8:00 PM (CST). Be still my heart. Yes my emotions are little raw right now, but I am so happy to be in this stage of life as well. It is so exciting!!

Well, Sunday was the 1st of May and I've been thinking about what verse I should commit to memory this time, but I just couldn't quite land on the right one. Ya know, you just feel it on the inside when it is the one for the season your in.....
















The verse that kept coming to mind was "nothing is impossible with God", because girls, I've got some serious issues that are impossible as far as man goes, but NOT as far as God goes. There is just so much that I can't do, but God can do all things, so I thought that was the verse, but then God started dealing with my heart about just what I could do....


Well, Philippians 4:13 tells us EXACTLY what we can do......


So I'd kind of landed on it and then I went to RJ's blog this morning and saw a very inspiring video and at the end of it was this verse.


So my verse for this time is:


Philippians 4:13 (NKJV) "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."


You should take 2:39 and watch that video. WOW!!!


Love you so ~~

1 comment:

  1. Wasnt that video CRAZY!!??! How pumped up were you at the end of it?

    And when that verse came up - it hit me as well... that was the verse my dear friend that passed away had posted EVERYWHERE in her battle with cancer.

    So I give big thumbs up for your choice of memory verse :)

    Its a good one for you to hold close in your heart right now over the next few days as you go through such big moments!!!

    HUGS to you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete