Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 ~~ Days of Thankfulness ~~

I am so thankful for the young ladies in my life.

Yesterday, I got the unique opportunity to spend the evening with these two lovlies.....
Leggs and Lovely .....

These girls are so beautiful, inside and out.
They are so cute together!!!

I picked them up at Legg's Dorm.....
and then we headed to McAlister's.....


Then we went to Wal-Mart and got Legg's phone on.
She had lost her battery, so we had to order her a new one, and then she had to get it back on.
It has been quite a deal.
She has been without a phone for 2 MONTHS ~~~  I'm over it!!!  =)
I'm SO glad that we can randomly text each other again!!  =)

Is she not just the most beautiful girl?!!

After Wal-Mart, we went for dessert at FruityLand.....
It was very good, but Leggs and I prefer Orange Leaf.
Me because they have brownie batter and coffee ice cream (be still my heart) ~~
And Leggs loves it because they have cereal to put on her yogrit .....
What can I say, she is a simple girl.....
Cereal on her ice cream = bliss =)

Again, such a beauty!!!

 This is her Fruity Land concoction.....
Yes that is gummy worms.....
What can I say.....She is a lover of all things gummy =)
and cereal =)
anyway......

 Here I am enjoying my yogrit.....
Yummy!!!!!
 Here I am at McAlister's.....
Why does it look like I have a lazy eye?!!
Hmmm..... not sure.....
Although my right eye has always been a problem child =)

 My lovely conction.....
Yes that is andes mints in there.....
Be still my heart.....
and Chocolate covered raisins and cherries and cookies.....
and calories.....
anyway.....

 These two made for an absolutely beautiful evening!!!
Thank you my sweet girls for making me feel so special.....
and young =)


We are planning on going to church together Friday evening for our Women's Rally.
I am looking SO forward to it!!!

I hope you all are finding LOTS to be thankful for ~~

Have a Blessed weekend ~~

I love you ~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh mama! :) How blessed I am to have you in my life! I am currently listening to "You Loved Me Anyway,"-Sidewalk Prophets and all I can think about much you have affected my life. Without you, I would be such a lost, broken child. You adopted me and took me under your wing and I have never been happier. I know you worry about me, mama. You shouldn't, though. God watches over me every day, listens to me whine, and gives me strength when I need it the most. He's got my back :) I can not wait to spend Tuesday night with you and be surrounded by your love and atmosphere!

    Love you more than all the gummy worms and cereal in the world,
    Leggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK.. how cute is Leggs comment above? I just smiled reading it :)

    ..."and calories"... that made me laugh!!!

    2 months without a phone? I'd DIE!

    What a special blessing you all are for each other. Love that God made us women to enjoy each other & learn from each other no matter what age!

    ReplyDelete