Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary Honey!!!

So today, my Mr. Winslow and I celebrate our 15 year anniversary!!
I wish I could convey in a blog post the love I have for this man.
The many ways that he makes my everyday life so wonderful.

You see he decided to take a chance on me all those years ago.
I was not, back then, the person you see today.
No, I was a broken mess of a girl.
But he saw something most didn't.
I really don't know why he decided to take a chance,
and a big one!  but he did, and I am so very thankful.
You see, this man lead me back to Christ all those years ago.
He showed me Jesus' love in a way I didn't understand and 
had certainly never seen modeled.  
He is a gift.


My beautiful, wonderful gift.
That I cherish!!


He loves me like no other.


He loves me like Christ loves the church.
That changes a girl right there.
I want to be a better me every.single.day. because of the way 
he loves me.


He's funny and gorgeous!


I am so thankful for my man.
Here's to 15 more honey!
And 15 after that.....
And 15 after that.....
And 15 after that....
Well, you get the picture =)
I LOVE YOU!!!  
For always my babe.....ALWAYS!!


Thanks for stopping by today, and please check in either
later tonight or tomorrow morning for 31 Days of Change
with The Nester.  Very excited!!!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful Day ~~

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you both love each other after all these years :) So inspiring!!!

    Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete