Thursday, June 12, 2008

One of a kind Love of my life!!

My hubby has been working 12 hours a day 7 days a week ~~ for now his third week. Hopefully he will not have to work this weekend.

I wanted to share just a few wonderful things about my hubby, and a couple of pics. He is the best ever ~~ really, EVER!! When I say I don't deserve him that is the biggest understatement ever ~~ EVER!!

So some things you should know:

1. He loves God!! I have never met anyone with as much love and tenacity toward God that he has. He has this huge capacity to love and he has shown this to me in incredible ways.

2. He is a man of prayer. He taught me the importance of prayer in my own life.

3. He is hilarious ~~ and this is a point that most people may be wondering about because he is so quiet ~~ I mean if you don't know him he makes you uncomfortable quiet ~~ but really he is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!

4. He loves me Biblically ~~ as Christ loves the church ~~ amazing to be loved like this!!

5. He loves german chocolate cake and chocolate oatmeal cookies.

6. He is the best dad I have ever seen in action ~~ he loves his children w/o condition!!

7. He is the hardest worker ~~ EVER!!

Honey I love you so much. When we started out I had no idea what God would do. You were the catalyst that God used to bring me back to him ~~ thank you for allowing yourself to be used by him.


These two pics were taken on my 40th birthday, almost two years ago (man I'm gettin' old :)
Baby, you are the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on!!

MMM Love this one!!
Oh yeah I had no make up on because 2-days prior I'd had Intralase eye surgery (best $3500.00 we ever spent ~~ EVER!!), and couldn't wear make-up!!
Thank you for letting me introduce you to my hubby!! He is truly one-of-a-kind ~~ and I'm so glad that God chose him for me.
I love you Sweetie!!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely precious! What a blessing from the Lord he sounds like! I am thankful for my sweet husband too, and need to tell him that more often.
    P.S. I had LASIK surgery too, and I agree, best thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete