Monday, June 9, 2008

Wow that Noah . . Incredible!!


Saturday we had quite a day. A few weeks ago I got a call from my Auntie that lives in Branson, MO and she asked if we'd like tickets to Noah the Musical for $5.00. Are you kiddin' me? Yes YEs YES!! So she got us three tics.


Well, Dick got really busy at work and he was unable to go :( So I got up and went to Big Cedar and picked Dakota up (remember he'd been there staying w/my sis and her fam), and then we went to my Auntie's for BBQ and fun. And fun it was!! I love my Auntie Stella and Uncle Virg so much. They are just great, genuine people!!


We got there and got seated (the place is huge) and it was so very cool. They wouldn't allow pics or believe me I'd have some to show you. I should have taken some of the outside; bad blogger, bad!! :)


It was an incredible show. They had real animals and animaltronics (they called it). The elephants looked so real. It was incredible!! The singing and acting was just superb!!

The best part was at the end of the show. They tell you at the beginning to stay seated even after the casts exits because the show is not over yet. So after the casts left, the ark on stage starts moving. Pieces start moving on the ark and the ark forms a cross and Jesus comes and stands in the cross and gives the plan of salvation ~~ truly INCREDIBLE!! You could feel the presence of God in that place. It was so GREAT!!! Thank you Auntie and Uncle M for thinking of us ~~ We love you!!

I hope you all have a GREAT Monday!! It's suppose to rain cats and dogs here today (how long has it been since you heard that saying Huh? :)

Love and hugs,
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really cool!! Glad you got to go and that you had a great time with your family!
    Hope you are having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete