Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Music is Back ~~ YAY!!

Good Saturday to all !! Hope you are having a Blessed day.

Yep the music is back. This playlist is different than some of the other ones I've posted in the past, got a little Southern Gospel flava in there. These songs are just great, and the message, Oh my stars ~~ Love it!!!

So enjoy a little music and ice tea or Super Size Sonic diet Cherry Limeade (thanks Mckmama for the strike through head's up =) because it is LIKE 65 DEGREES HERE TODAY IN JANUARY!! GET OUT OF TOWN ~~ I KNOW!!!

And guess what I did today - twice? Went for a walk outside in this nice weather!! Now let me just put your fears to rest before I start getting e-mails about taking it easy (you know I love you and your concern =) but I did have my crutch and yes mom I was wearing a sweatshirt =) !! It was so great!!! I just walked like I knew exactly how to do it like the rest of ya'll. Now granted it still looks a little messed up, but the point is I was out there a walkin' !! I am so doing my thang ya'll!! You would be so proud!!! So right now give yourselves a hug, because you are prayin' this girl right on back to health ~~ HALLELUJAH!!!!!

So I'm doin' some praising today and singing and lovin' on ya'll!!

Have a Blessed day,

4 comments:

  1. Oh - I bet it was so good for your spirit to walk in the fresh air!!! Good for you - for both working on healing & for not pushing too hard! You knew we would be after you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl! I am so proud of you! I know it must have felt so good to get outside in that fresh air. Wish I could have been there to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Dawn! You go, girl!!

    I'm going to miss the Christmas music!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this milestone! I'm so proud of you for taking the next step - literally! Keep up the great work and we will certainly keep up the prayers.

    65 sounds heavenly - we are at 18 degrees right now. Brrrrr!

    H

    ReplyDelete