Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Update

It seems for the later part of this week, I've only had time for updates. So sorry about that, but I will be back to my witty, (haha) indepth, (lol) random (ain't that right=) self ummm probably Monday. (Like the way I nailed that down, clear as mud style =)

I wanted to jump on and give you an update on my B-I-L Brian. His surgery went well. In fact, his knee, looks extremely good, except of course for the tear, which doc took care of and while he was looking around in there he also saw a lot of wear on some kind of band we have in our knees. Now he described it being like the space between your nose and lip, weird huh? Well Brian's was very wore and doc said when he bent his knee that band was getting caught up in something-er-another or something like that. But the good news is, doc fixed it.

On a side note, I really liked his doc. I would spell his name for you, but it is French and trust me, I'd mess it up. So let's just say Doc C did a fine job.

Brian is home now and I haven't talked to baby sis today. So I will talk to her later today.

Lil Scoot is on his way . . . YAY!!!

Have a Blessed Saturday,


5 comments:

  1. Is this the third weekend in a row with the g-baby??? Lucky you'ens!

    Glad to hear the surgery went well and all is good.

    Have a blessed weekend! (Are you getting any snow?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear the update! Thankful that Doc C was able to repair whatever damage that your BIL had in his knee. I will be praying for a speedy and complete recovery.

    And I know you have been having some fun today! I hope we're going to see some pictures of the Lil Scoot!

    Hope you're taking care of your own knee and that you are not overdoing it.

    Love you, sweet friend,
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad for the updates!!! That just shows you are a busy girl running like crazy!!! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!

    Have fun with Lil Scoot!!! You are getting lots of baby time. I know you are loving every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like updates! glad to hear your BIL's surgery went well. Yay for Doctor C!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear things went well. Have fun with little scoot.
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete