Sunday, February 1, 2009

I would so appreciate it if . . .

Update: The knee is still not good. Dick is on his way home -- YAY!!! So I know I'll feel better when he is home with us to watch the Super Bowl!! I say later in this post that I will be posting my verse tonight, but it will probably be tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers. I so appreciate it, I'm just not sure what to do right now. I'm not able to put weight on it and it really hurts. Again thank you for your prayers!!!!!

Original post:
You would say a prayer for this knee of mine.

I woke up today and it is trying to seize up on me. I have been having a problem with my tendon on the back and outside of my knee. My PTist said it is the Lateral Hamstring that is causing me real problems. This has just started in the last week, but we thought we had it worked out. But this morning has proven different.

I am back on both crutches and just trying to work it out so we do not have to take any drastic measures. But I am in a lot of pain, so it is difficult to really do anything. Dak is being so helpful, because Dick has had to work today, bummer. But of course he is 45 minutes away and worried about his wife.

So if you would say a prayer, I'd so appreciate it. My mind is trying to be a booger with thoughts that are counter-productive, so I am choosing to listen to the Holy Spirit within me that is telling me to quote the scriptures that I have hidden in my heart. You know like, "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." My God is in control, so I am chillin'!!!! "I know whom I have believed and I'm pursuaded that He's able to keep that which I've committed unto Him against that day." He is God and He is good and HE IS SO VERY ABLE!!!!!

Thank you for your prayers and I'll post my new verse to hide away in this heart of mine a little later!!!!!

Thank you so much for your prayers,
Dawn



5 comments:

  1. Lifting you up in prayer now!
    Blessings - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying!!! Love the verse...so true! I have actually had a headache today, so if we lived closer we could lay around together!!! Love you, friend! I know God is going to heal up that knee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely praying for you! You know on the journeys we have - its never easy & never a smooth course! It has its hills & valleys... it WILL get better! Keep focusing on your Father who is with you every step of the way!!!
    What a wonderful family you have that cares so much about you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just prayed for you friend. I've asked God for complete healing and I've asked HIM to fight this battle for you. I'm wishing you a better Monday.

    ReplyDelete