Sunday, April 5, 2009

All Grandpa's Idea...or was it Sky's or maybe it was Dak's....hmmmm I'm confused!!

Okay, so just sit right back and enjoy some pics of this weekend. So much fun!!!

These first two has NOTHING to do with the title, but thought you'd enjoy the sleeping ones.





I love this child so.....and these pj's. Their my fav's =) Both of them =) =)



Okay so on to whose idea was it anyway.....

Sky and the Trampoline....whose idea was it to get him started so early?

Look at this lil booger.....




Pucker up.....how cute is this.........go ahead and enlarge this one, (check out those gorgeous eyes, yep the W boys are Blessed with 'em) it is sooooooo worth it!!!





No grandpa it's done like this. (It's been awhile since gpa learned to crawl =)



No gpa you hike your leg just like this to get started.


Just hangin' with the boys.





Lovin' my day in the sun!! Does it get any better than this?



Oh yeah maybe, when I can take my hat off and crawl away =)


I love these guys ...... these are my adorable ones..... you can't see Dak, but he falls in this category too.


We've had such a fun weekend and we hope ya'll did too.
Love and huggin' ya,

10 comments:

  1. Goodness those pictures are adorable! Looks like you had a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time!!
    sky is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like pure fun!! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the pictures...just precious. I can tell you love this little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe how big Sky is getting. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time this weekend. We enjoyed to sun and warmth too, however, it's about 32 degrees this morning. Brrrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how he's on your leg asleep!!! Looks like a comfy moment for both of you!!! Nothing like the best PJ's & a sleeping baby on you! I could stay in that position for a long time!!

    And those trampoline pictures are adorable! Sky had everyone wrapped around those little fingers, doesnt he? I bet it was warm - that black with the sun beaming down... mmmmm... nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the photos are very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Did you get on the trampoline too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable pics!! Looks like so much fun =)

    ReplyDelete