Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting:
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


I wanted to share a special memory made just yesterday with my own mom.

Dak and I went to her place last night to share a little Mother's Day cheer. We brought her a plant and a little something I'd made her. She loved both, but what she really wanted was for us to play her piano and sing to her. So that is what we did. It was a special moment and one I wished could last and last. To see the look on her face, one of love for her daughter and grandson, but most of all for her Lord. As we sang the songs of Zion her face shone with His love. My mom is a gift, a rare and beautiful gift: I love you mom!!!

Have a Blessed and Beautiful day,

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for the love of your precious Mother which you have passed on...

    Happy Mother's Day sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day!
    Blessings - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old photo of you and Dak!

    So glad you had a special time with your Mom and son yesterday. Happy Mother's Day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very special Mother's Day indeed.

    ReplyDelete