Friday, August 21, 2009

A Rare Saturday Post.....

So I don't post a lot on Saturdays. And the biggest reason for that is either we have Sir Cuteness (which we don't this weekend ~~ tear ~~) or I am sleeping in or busy in the garden or hanging out with Dak and hubs or ....... yeah a hundred other things. But today I am taking it easy. And last night I put together a Smilebox (I heart Smilebox) of Dak's birthday party with his friends Alyssa and Brandon, and of course threw one in of Scoot.....your welcome =) ~~ that I just know ya'll need to see. I mean really? Could these kids get any cuter?!!?!

But wait, first things first. I have yet to post my memory verse for this time, or to start memorizing it. I have known it since before August 15th, but just haven't started it yet. But I am posting and starting memorizing it today. It has much significance in my life right now, as I am working on ridding myself of "stuff" in areas of my life that have had ahold on me for far too long. This verse is so fitting for me right now.

Galatians 5:1 "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

It is for freedom that Christ has set me free. Amen and amen!! I am so thankful for this time of consecration to the Lord and the many ways He is helping me and setting me free in areas I have come to just accept about myself. Yes He is doing a work in my life ~~ hallelujah!!!

Okay, so sit back and enjoy Dak and Scoot on Smilebox.

Love and hugs to you ...
(Oh yeah, this post is set to one of Dak's favorite songs by Rebecca St. James ~~ oh yes, we love us some RSJ!!)




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Dak's 17th
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



2 comments:

  1. Dawn,

    Such adorable pictures in the smile box. I have to check out that site and see what I can plan for my next blog post. I see a lot of people use them as well for other things.

    Please consider stopping by my blog and becoming part of my family. I would love to have you as a follower of mine and we good become such great friends.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great verse! So what happened at the doctor??

    ReplyDelete