Monday, March 15, 2010

Video Success ~~ Thank you Smilebox!!!

Okay so don't let the picture throw you off. This was a serious districts meet for the kids, but what you have here is the warm-ups and yes there are silly moments in warm-ups.

So cute!!! I have another one to post that is even sillier, but thought I'd start with this one.

I'm so proud of Dak, Kaylee and Sami. They did such a GREAT job!!!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Warm-up Districts 2010
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This greeting generated with Smilebox


And yes this is two posts in one day. Is that some kind of record? Well for me it probably is =) So please scroll on down and read about the firsts this week too. This is going to be a fun week in some regards and a very interesting one in others, yep scroll on down and read what I mean...

Enjoy ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment