Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The many ways of Mayo....

I do enjoy me some mayo, I must admit.



Lately I am enjoying it on veggie sandwiches with dill and cucumber. Oh my stars, it is wonderful!!! I love the pairing of dill and mayo, it is so refreshing.



Well, last night I tried a new spin on the old mayo train.



Now let me start by saying that I use a vegan mayo, but reg mayo is just fine or a low fat variety or my husband loves the Miracle Whip Salad Dressing variety which is low in calories. Who knew?



anyway....



Well, last night I decided that I wanted a creamy dressing on my Simple Mexican Vegan Salad, that I whipped up (recipe to come), and this simple dressing just added the exact lovely punch my salad needed.



Simple Mexican Salad Dressing



1 Tbl Mayo (I use Vegan)

1 Tbl Salsa (I used homemade that I canned, but you could use commercial)

Salt and pepper to taste



That's it. Mix it really well, to where it is a nice consistency and enjoy on your salad. Delish!!!

Simple, but so delish!!



Enjoy!!!

Okay, so now I'm off to write my Simple Mexican Salad Recipe for you.



Happy, Healthy Eating,

No comments:

Post a Comment