Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Bible Study ~~ LIVE AND ON THE AIR ~~ JOIN IN US IN CHATZY!!

Good evening all,

I hope you are all ready for a wonderful evening of Bible Study.

This evening we are trying a new site for our discussion. It is on Chatzy.com and here is the link. I hope that works okay.

If you are a regular and are trying to get onto Chatzy and are having trouble, please look at the top right corner of that site. If it shows your e-mail address, you should be able to get in. If it says login then you need to login in using your user name and password. If you can't remember what that is the helps off to the side of what your trying to access will help. I hope that makes sense.

If you still cannot get on for whatever reason, please come back over here and comment on this post. I will keep it up in another tab and check it periodically, and if I see you are having trouble I will know to help you troubleshoot to get on.

So all this technical stuff aside, let's dig into some Word.....Shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment