Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Letters ~~ Project Grad Edition



My Dear Dak,

What a week it has been. On Monday, May 9th 2011, you graduated from Clever High School with honors. We are SO proud of you!!!

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of fun activities. Now that it is over, I feel like we can breathe and enjoy the next three months before college. I'm so proud of you my boy.

On Monday night, after graduation, we went to Project Grad. What a blast!!!

Here is Miss Alyssa being beautiful on the bus. You took this picture. What a GREAT picture. It captures her foot-loose-and-fancy-free spirit perfectly.
















You and Alyssa rocking it out =)



















~~ Graduated Seniors Class of 2011 ~~




















Pizza ~~ need I say more .....















Some of the girls hanging out!!















Me and Alyssa ~~ she is so mean to me =) hahaha
















You and Kaili ~~ What a sweet girl.....















Okay, really? heehee















Okay, so this totally and completely cracked.me.up.
You have a lot of aggies in your class who apparently wanted to play basketball and didn't bring (or don't own) tennis shoes.

So what's a boy to do? Play in your boots, of course!! =) hahahahahaha heeheeheeheehee
















Okay so Airelle's swimsuit wins BEST swimsuit of the night in my book.
So pretty and modest. Loved it and LOVE her!!!!!

















You had such a fun time. I'm so glad things went SO well!!



Well that was Monday night. We slept Tuesday, and then Wednesday here I come!! I went in your room and told you graduation was over and now life begins. You need to get up and get to looking for a job. hahahaha



You obliged and on Thursday found a job at Price Cutters in the deli department. You will be training in the cold meat deli first and then you will go to a different store and train in their Bistro and then you will be trained in both, because the PC that you will be working at is building a Bistro as we speak. So proud of you!!!



(You call Tuesday to find out what day you start. It will either be Next Sunday or the following Saturday, depending on payroll.)



You've been enjoying BBQ's and hanging out with friends and lots of Tennis Districts. Things will be slower for you this week.



I found a quote that I will be using in your Senior Scrap-Memory Book. It says:



YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING AND BECOMING

MORE THAN YOU REALIZE ~~



I love that quote!! And it is so true son. THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!!! With God ALL THINGS are possible. You can do ALL THINGS through Christ!!!



I Love you for always ~~ mom



************************



My Dear Sir Cuteness,



You are SO hilarious!! Yesterday you even told me something was hilarious. Cracks.me.up. to see such a BIG word come out of such a little dude =)



You have been sick this week and even ended up at the hospital. You have a really bad cold that went respritory, so you are now on breathing treatments for a while. You have a dragon mask that is so cute. You told your mama that you wanted "to wear it forever" =)



So we were playing outside this week and I had to come in and get something. When we came in you were wheezing, so I told you that you couldn't play outside for a while. So you crawled up in my lap and started tugging at your mouth. I asked you what you were doing, because it looked like you were trying to pull a hair out of your mouth. You looked at me with all seriousness and said:



"I'm trying to get the wheeze out my mouth."

hahahahahaha You crack.me.up.



You've gotten to where you like PaPa to start our evening prayers at bedtime, but then you take off and say your own. It is the sweetest thing I've ever seen, Sir Cuteness. You kneel on our bed and bury your little head in your hands and pray for Granny (my mom), Papa Wesley (Dick's Dad) and then last night for Frosty, as in the Snowman. LOVE that and LOVE YOU!!!



Love you to the moon, Moon, MOON ~~ Gamma



*****************************



My Mr. Winslow,



You are on 7 10's again. WOW that is a lot of hours. You are working so hard, and I'm so proud of you. You have a hard job, but NO ONE does it like you!!!



You are coming home a little early today. I hope you can rest.



We ordered you a couple of books yesterday too. You love to read. I hope having a couple new books will also help you to relax =)



Thank you for all that you do for us.



You are my hero.



I love you Sweetie ~~ Petrii

No comments:

Post a Comment