Thursday, June 23, 2011

Breakfast with Kale ~~ the Video ~~

Good Morning my beautiful blog readers.
I am really liking the Vlog thing.....since I'm limited on time right now.....
I can put these together of things I really want to blog about, but don't have time to sit down and write a post, add pics, edit and post. 

So this is a GREAT alternative to that right now, but I will be doing written posts with pics too...... 

So this morning I went out to the garden to water and spend a few mins out there and I saw my beautiful kale and decided that it is what I'd have for Breakfast.

So here I am with the kale and a yummy breakfast.....

Enjoy.....


Now, if you have any questions about this type of diet, I am no expert but will certainly try to help with any questions you might have.  If you are just wanting to eat healthier and have some questions, please leave them in the comments or e-mail me and I'd be just happy happy to help you out if I can.

Thanks so much for visiting and have a Blessed and Beautiful Day ~~


2 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest... everytime I hear you talk, I just love that you're my friend :)

    And you're are my NUTRITION HERO!!!! I love learning about all this stuff from you. You've actually got me wanting to gobble up kale! You'd be proud of me - I made a taco salad last night with some beautiful dark greens! It was so yummy! Ricky threw a 2 yr old fit because he only likes iceberg lettuce & this was "too green" - I had to force him to eat it & he actually liked it :) SUCCESS!!! What's he going to think when I make him eat KALE :)

    Glad to hear your topical is working. I hope the side effects are TOO bad :( Good for you for still getting out there & exercising - even in the midst of pain! So much to learn in that! And girl - I constantly have the "pitiful jog" thing going on so dont feel bad ;)

    Love you lady! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read this title, I thought you'd been to Houston to see my boy!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete