Saturday, October 1, 2011

For wherever thou goest, I will go.....


13 years ago (yesterday) Dick and I promised before God, the preacher and the preacher's sister :) to love and honor each other.
This is the man I dream with, talk to, laugh with, cry with, and love like no other.

He has held my heart for ever so long now, even when I was anything but loveable. 
He saw through my brokeness and loved me unconditionally.

I have never been loved the way this man loves me.
I have never loved anyone the way I love him.

Here we are at our reception that was held for us in November after we were married in September.

 I love him so much!!!
 Ahhh..... my sweet Dak..... So sweet, then and now =)
 Me and my man!!!!!
About 3 years ago, I had professional pics taken to give to Dick for CHRISTmas.
He loved my dress, so I thought I'd take some in my dress to give him.
And I LOVED my dress and LOVE getting pretty for him.
It's one of my favorite things.
I want to always look forward to being pretty for him.

So to my dear man,
Baby, I love you so much.  You are the paint on my canvas!!  =)
You are so sweet and kind and you love me like no other, and I love you like no other
I am so thankful for you.

Here's to 13 more years.....and 13 more after that.....and 13 more after that!!!

Love your Petrii ~~

2 comments:

  1. that is such a great post! i remember when you posted those pics of you in the dress and i loved it then and love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so beautiful! :) Hope you 2 got to celebrate your anniversary. Such an amazing love you have for each other.

    ReplyDelete