Friday, October 28, 2011

Random Friday ~~ And they grow up!!

So it is very possible that I am feeling very nostalgic this morning ~~
I have been looking at home movies and remembering.....
I love sweet memories.....
That's probably why I love to Scrapbook so much!!

I love to put those pretty memories, tucked into pretty packages.
Yes, I am a girl.
A.Girly.Girl.

anyway.....

As I was going through pics, I had this huge need to share a few on my blog.
I have so many I need to scan into my computer, so I can share pics when Dak was a little.....
Oh.my.stars.

***** 
And speaking of Dak.....
I love him.

*****
And speaking of kids I love.....
Leggs.....I love you.

*****

This is my sweet Sir Cuteness, being well, sweet and cute =)
He is holding the first cucumber of the season in '09.
He loved cucumbers and still does, and LOVES to pick.
He LOVES the garden.
Yes we may have ourselves an outdoor lover on our hands.
YES please!!!  =)

OH MY ~~ LOVE ME SOME CURLS!!!!!


Dak and Sir Cuteness on one of MANY trampoline excursions. 
Oh how I love these two!!!!!

Oh.my.stars.
Look at those cheeks. 
My little football player in the makin' =)


I know.....very random.....
But I am feeling nostalgic and SO tender hearted today.
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO!!!!!
I AM A WELL-BLESSED WOMAN!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love you're a girly girl! :)

    I remember when SC was that little & you'd post pictures. I cant believe how big he is now!!! The time just flies! Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures and the memories of all of you. Skylar has grown so much over the past few months. I remember how much Dakota loved to dressup for this holiday. I tried to comment several times but my computer doesn't like me. Love you

    ReplyDelete