Wednesday, March 7, 2012

And..... We're LIVE!!!

So folks......

My Scrapbook Blog is LIVE!!!!!

I've been playing with it and decided to just go ahead and roll with it.
It is a work in progress, but so am I, so I decided it was time to make it LIVE!!

There are two posts on it right now.
One written a week or two ago,
and one written today about a challenge I am in.

Please let me know what you think.
I am going to be working on taking better pics,
especially since I will be taking lots of pics of my projects and I'd like for them to be nice ones.
So if you have any suggestions, (RJ, ahem.....  =) please feel free to send them my way.
I just have a regular digital camera.
Nothing fancy.

Well, check it out here and see what you think.
I'd love to hear your feed back.

Have a Beautiful day ~~ 

1 comment: