Thursday, October 11, 2012

She Believes and EVERYTHING Changes.....


Let me start by saying,
I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK BLOGGING!!!

The best way to describe my blogging absence
is by saying I felt it was a 
season of silence.

I never felt that I should stop my blog,
although I did consider that on some other blogs,
but not with this one.  
And I'm thankful.

I really felt like it was a season,
and I had NO idea when I might start
blogging again, 
I just felt I would know.

And yes indeed,
I have the go ahead in my heart to start blogging again
and I couldn't be happier about it!!
I've missed y'all.

So with that being said,
let's continue shall we?

*****

A few years ago this was our motto at our ladies conference at church:
"She Believes and Everything Changes".

I had NO idea how much this saying would come to mean to me,
or how I would come to need,
or how God would use it in my life in the years to come.

You see for the last 3 1/2 + years I have been in a trial.
Yep that is a long time to be in a trial,
but what God has done in me,
continues to do in me,
and now is choosing to do through me
because of the deep, abiding lessons I have been learning 
and are still learning,
is humbling.

He went into those deep places,
those deep recesses,
those places we keep hidden deep,
yep He went there.
I know right?
But it has been AMAZING!
Amazingly hard.
Amazingly difficult.
Amazingly joyful.
Amazingly Amazing!

We are not out of this trial,
nor does it appear at this time we are anywhere close to being out of it,
but the peace that I live in now is surprising to me.

Why?
How?

Because I chose to start Believing what God was telling me.
Because I started to Believe BEFORE I could see ANY results.
Yep Faith.

God has been showing up in my heart
time and time and time again 
reminding me that He is who He says He is
and will do what He says He will do,
but all this was after a very difficult 
wilderness wandering on my behalf.

The place that I am writing this from at this point,
is a much different place than I would have written from
even 6 months ago.
I am thankful.
I am hopeful.  
Biblically hopeful.

Biblical hope is with an expectation.
not a wanting.
an expecting.
I LOVE that!!

I am EXPECTING God to do what ONLY HE can do.
I can't fix it,
I can only trust.

I love Him so!!







1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back :)

    Expectation... love that... love this post... & once again, will say after reading it - SOOOO glad you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete