Friday, September 20, 2013

Weddings, Fall, Art, Sir Cuteness....Yes Indeed, Random Friday at its Finest!


Happy Friday Y'all!!!
Happy Fall-Eve-Eve Friday Y'all!!
Can I get a WOOT-WOOT --- HOLLA-HOLLA!!
I am a boot wearing, jean loving, hat donning brunette that LOVES fall!!

Let's kick off Random Friday with these two lovelies shall we?
Let me formerly introduce you to Eric and Erin.
Eric is my Mr. Winslow's adopted son.
He is just a great kid this one.
Ok so he's not a kid anymore, he is 30, but when your our age,
that is a kid =)

He got married to this beauty a couple of weekends ago,
and I wanted to share a few of their wedding pics.
These are some of the most creative and beautiful wedding pics
I've ever seen.
Just gorg!!
And this beauty was up for anything, as you will see.
She is almost 6 months pregnant too.
She will have our Ara Dawn in January!!
We are pumped!!!  A GIRL!!  
I LOVE MY BOYS!!!
A GIRL!!  just sayin'  =)


They had a very small and intimate wedding. 
Yes eveyone sat in chairs on the stair case.
How clever!  And everyone could see.


Our boys!
Chase (Sir Cuteness's daddy and Eric)
The best of friends and brothers.
Its a beautiful thing.


Yes they are in the water.....yep in her wedding dress.
Told ya, up for anything!!! 


You should have seen Eric's face when he told me
to "go look at FB."  He couldn't wait for me to 
see this one!!!  So artsy and beautiful.
I love these two!!

Love.



There are SO many more I could show you.  
Beautiful I tell ya.

So have I mentioned fall arrives this weekend?
Have I also mentioned Sir Cuteness and I can't wait!!!
We're going to see baby chicks this weekend.
He has been counting down the days =)

So in honor of fall, here are a few things you may catch me doing.
Like.....
Baking these Snickerdoodle cupcakes for my Dak.
Snickerdoodle.....his fav!


And making these little acorns for Sir Cuteness.....WITH Sir Cuteness!!  =)


And making Chicken Pot Pie for My Mr. Winslow.
It's his favorite ya know.


OOOO and I really want to make a pumpkin topiary for our front porch!!


And don't you think I need to dress us all in flannel,
grab a photographer and go here?
ME TOO!!!


I've been making lots of art in the studio lately, like this beauty
Sir Cuteness help me color.
Isn't she pretty?!!


And speaking of Sir Cuteness.....
'nuff said.


Let me leave you with a conversation Sir Cuteness and PaPa had last night,
oh wait I mean Superman and Papa, 'cause SC was in his Superman cape after all
and leaping from tall buildings.....'er a chairs and couches =)

PaPa:  Come on SC, let's go take a bath.
SC:  PaPaaaaa, Superman doesn't take baths!!
PaPa:  Yes he does. Come on.
SC:  PaaaaaPaaaaaaaaaa SUPERMAN DOESN'T TAKE BATHS!!!!!
PaPa:  SC,  come on. IT IS BATH TIME.
SC:  But PaPa, Superman doesn't take baths, REAAALLLLYYYYY!
PaPa:  Does Superman stink?
SC:  No.
PaPa:  THAT'S BECAUSE HE TAKES A BATH!!
SC:  NO PAAAAPAAAAAAAA.  IT'S BECAUSE HE NEVER TOUCHES THE EARTH!!!!!!
Oh boy.....hahahahahahahahahaha

PaPa won.  =)

Love y'all!!!  Have a Blessed and Beautiful Weekend ~~ 

1 comment:

  1. I still love that one with the water on their heads... so beautiful!!!

    You know I love my boys but fingers crossed we get a girl too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete