Friday, December 20, 2013

Random Friday.....A Poem

Oh good grief 
it is the Friday 
before Christmas
and all through the house,
every present is NOT bought
and no dinner planned out.

My house is a mess,
but the tree IS trimmed,
No egg nog to drink,
but there is coffee in hand.

Our grand babe is excited
to know Christmas is coming,
Lots of fun to be had
if this elf will stop ho-humming.

I must finish shopping and finish today.
I must buy a ham
and plan a dinner some way.

But in the midst of it all 
I'll not worry nor fret.
The shopping will get done,
and the presents I'll get.

The true meaning of Christmas
shall always remain.
A babe in manger
He came to save.

So this Christmas,
curl up with your family
and read the Christ story.
It is the reason we celebrate,
and the reason to bring Him glory.

~~~

I love you so!!!
Have a Blessed and Beautiful Day ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment